1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Euro Site W/ Some Blends I've Never Seen

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by ruffinogold, May 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Pipe shop .net is a cool euro site. Heres there tobacco link . some I've never heard of before ... http://www.pipe-shop.net/Shop/html_en/tobacco.htm . Wonder if thay have Samuel Gawith in stock for all you who've been looking ..... It seems they have dunhill tobacco in stock as well ..... here's a larsen i 've never herd of and sounds pretty cool ..... http://www.pipe-shop.net/Shop/cgi-bin/his-webshop.cgi?f=NR&c=st1521&t=pipe_tobacco

2. Mike Pomery

Mike Pomery Active Member

Phew: $$$

3. ruffinogold

Do you mean the tobacco prices or the pipes ?

Smoking Horst likes this.
  4. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Member

Definitely the tobacco, at least that's what I looked at..they wanted 52 Euros for two tins of SG blends with the shipping...12 Euros for each tin (about $18), for tins that retail for $6 or $7 in the US and they wanted 28 Euros to ship it..that's about $42...total for two tins would have been about $75 USD...

5. ruffinogold

Wow, what a drag . I guess things keep going the way they are here in the states it wont be long till we see that kind of crap . Bummer . Stock up ... it's comming

Smoking Horst likes this.
  6. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

LOL... I look at those prices and think "Damn, that's a smokin deal." Free health care indeed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.