1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

European Tobaccos

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by scr575, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scr575

scr575 Member

Dec 21, 2009
    hey guys,

i am going on a two week trip this summer to germany and austria, and naturally i thought it's be really neat to pick up a few tobys from over there that were unavailable in the states.

i did a search of the site and found a few euro exclusive tobys but i think it'd be cool to have a thread designated for those excellent european only blends.

so if you guys have any recomendations or favorite tobaccos only available across the pond please let me know what they are, and maybe a little discription as well.

2. dubhdarra

dubhdarra Active Member

Jan 6, 2010
    bring me all the gawith.
  3. Old Ted

Old Ted Active Member

Oct 1, 2010
    You are going to the 'wrong' side of the North Sea for decent tobacco!...they do not have such delicacies as - St.Bruno, Condor,Walnut,Mick McQuaid,Punchbowle etc. but lots of arty-farty, smelly Cavendish things that are gone in fifteen minutes - after burning the coating off ya tongue! :eek:hyeah: ....I'm now running for the fallout shelter, and get back on the 'codger' section! :groucho: :eek:hyeah:
  4. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Jun 13, 2010
    Well, Capstan would top the list
    immediately for me. Then there's
    Caledonian; either the 421, or the
    10. Also, Orlik Golden MIXTURE
    is a tasty blend with some small
    amounts of Cavendish in it. Maybe
    Orlik Luxury, and Three Nuns too.
    Hmmm...i'd say you're going to
    have a tough go of deciding when