1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Everybody here is looking at me like I am a weirdo...

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Brian Damage, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WrightwoodJohn

WrightwoodJohn Wrightwood expatriate

Nice pipe, nice price, well done! (by the way, this will go into your permanent file at work):D

2. Brian Damage

Brian Damage Member

I work in a tattoo shop. We are all a bit weird here. Hell, compared to the front counter girl with pink hair I am positively normal lol!

OldSchool likes this.
  3. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

C'mon , like a guy that names himself Brain Damage is gonna be weird or something !? Please ..... Now , had you have run around the office flatulating and singing tip toe through the tulips while shaking your chest as if you had a DD rack ... over winning a pipe .. that would be alittle weird . I'd say ya did good . Carry on about yer day knowing you scored a killer pipe . However , one giggle is all ya get per day ... do it again and people are gonna think youre weird .

Preacher1611 likes this.
  4. Brian Damage

Brian Damage Member

Actually there is a story behind my name. My real last name is McDonald but in the last band I played in the lady who took care of our social networking accts (facebook, myspace and so on) kept misspelling Brian as Brain so after about the 4 millionth time that she did it I just decided to make my stage name Brian Damage so even when she misspelled my first name it would still make sense. It started out as a joke but it stuck and now I know people who would have no clue who Brian McDonald is but they are really good friends with Brian Damage. :byg:

5. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

Great score!

We are all weird! We spend all day talking about pipes and tobacco. We spend every extra dollar earned on said hobby! You squeal when you "win" a pipe on ebay! Tell me what's normal about any of that!:csmile:

Paul

jpberg and Preacher1611 like this.
  6. dmkerr

dmkerr PG- free since '83! Moderator

That's friggin' hilarious! :xd:

I think Brian Damage is a great name. Brain Damage ain't too bad, neither.

7. Beale

Beale Active Member

Great score on the pipe, Name and enjoy smoking it, Beale.

8. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

Nice catch!:th1:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.