1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Fifty Falcons all in a row.........................

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Polymoog, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buistd

buistd Sales Account

Wipe that drool off your keyboard - it'll do a fair amount of damage. I was We were wondering how long it would take you to find this!

Snake likes this.
  2. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Yes, my FAD has renewed fervour!

3. phinz

phinz Active Member

I've actually had people inquire about my Falcons when I'm smoking them. I've never bought a new one, and instead have bought them used and refurbished them. On at least two occasions I've taken the pipe out of my mouth, handed it to them and said, "Here. It's yours. I have more." The look their face has been priceless and worth every penny spent on the pipe.

Raffxr7, Rodfather and Dondi like this.
  4. phinz

phinz Active Member

That's a Dr. Plumb Peacemaker. I think I have about a dozen spare bowls for it.

5. Moonrover333

Moonrover333 Member

Well phinz is it a good metal pipe to start with. If so i may just have to snag one somehow

6. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

I want one, or two or three.

7. phinz

phinz Active Member

I haven't smoked one. I wound up with a wad of mystery bowls in a lot purchase that don't fit my Falcons. They look a lot like the Dr. Plumb bowls.

8. gunslinger84

gunslinger84 Member

I take the one in the bottom right corner, the one with longer stem then those that are around.

Anyways that is a awesome picture, I will be keeping a close watch of the sale forum. I think Iam going to be completely broke because of this forum.

Gunslinger,

9. Raffxr7

Raffxr7 Active Member

I need a bowl for my US made falcon... if anybody has a spare to trade or donate, or even if polymoog happens to have a spare in that massive PILE of pipely goodness....... I have sassafras to trade! LOTS of it! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.