1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

First Stanwell

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Snake, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Congratz on the nice "Blasted Stanny"! I too find it very hard to NOT load up my basket whenever I'm surfin' SmokingPipes! Just a "devil" of a place!

It's about time you have a Danish "girl" to put all of your Danish toby in. Sort of like a "Family Reunion"! :)

Yeah, I'd been drawn to Stanwells. I'd owned a few in my past and found their workmanship, quality of briar, and smokability to be "top notch" comparatively when pricing is considered. Just a great smoker for not a whole lot of moolah. Of course, Stanwell does have their "high dollah" line of collector grades but if I really wanted to spend that kind of money, I'd probably not be looking at Stanwell for a $300 pipe. I guess they smoke real nice but the "normal" priced Stannies do too!

Enjoy your Golden-Blonde Dane dp! :cheers:

Ed Puff!
    cogito ergo puff
  2. Icepick

Icepick Member

Dec 25, 2010

Nice pipe. As to the "it's not an Italian", Stanwell moved their operations to Italy last year.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.