1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Flake Aromatics

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by boon, Dec 19, 2012.

1. dmkerr

dmkerr PG- free since '83! Moderator

I wasn't able to find anyone that stocks it. Where do you get yours? It just hit my TAD list!

2. PipeWife

PipeWife Active Member

Depends on their tastes. I am liking these "perfume/potpourri" blends, while hubby is loving the room notes on them. The very first time I lit up Ennerdale, hubby stopped airbrushing, opened the door, and came downstairs to ask what I was smoking because he liked it.

Oh, and the Scotch Flake Aromatic isn't overtly perfume-y, but a cocoa and mild vanilla taste (to my palate) which stays all the way down to the end. Glengarry isn't so much mild as it is a sweet and light flavor (different from Ennerdale's strong Juicy Fruit gum flavor). I should probably mention a couple McClelland bulks while I am at it: #2000 Fragrant Mature Cake and #5115 Old World Classic for those who don't care much for the "perfume" stuff.

boon and David Emond like this.
  3. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

SG Chocolate Flake

boon likes this.
  4. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

C&d has some aro flakes that is on my list. Interlude, manhattan afternoon and after hours flake

boon likes this.
  5. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

I got mine at a nearby pipe/ cigar shop. I'll have to check if they still have any. Otherwise, I wonder since wvsmokeshop sells altadis if they wouldn't order some in. I'll check my local place.

6. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

I noticed pipes and cigars doesn't carry mocha strips in stock but they have it's estranged cousin, Voodoo queen. Mocha strips combined with latakia and perique. Tell me that isn't intriguing...

http://pipesandcigars.com/albuvoodooqu.html

boon likes this.
  7. boon

boon Member

That's getting added to the TAD list.

TedVig likes this.
  8. miracle419

miracle419 Member

Just recently talked to Sutliff and they say there never was mocha slices in Voodoo Queen, but rather Virginia Slices.

TedVig likes this.
  9. pepesdad1

pepesdad1 Member

G&H Bob's Chocolate Flake...delicious!

ShilohHollow likes this.
  10. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Gonzo AC likes this.
  11. Buster

Buster Member

+1.

TedVig likes this.