FM vs FMOTT

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Grim_Puffer, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grim_Puffer

Grim_Puffer Member

Wonder which one you guys prefer.

Finally scored the original from my local b&m ( try to support them when at all possible ) and compared it to the On the Town to see which I prefered.

I must say FMOTT gets my vote if only for the nice blend of flavors and the characteristics that progress through the bowl.

Frog Morton is good in its own right and the nice virginia tartness comes thru very pronounced but blends nicely to the latakia.

I know personal tastes differ but thats my vote

2. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

OTT holds my attention for way longer.

3. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

I prefer OTT over the standard FM. To me, it's more of what I like. Haven't tried the OTP or ATP but will someday. Tastes/preferences are as different as we are........and they change.

Used to run away from Lat blends.......now, it seems as if I can't get enough of 'em.

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    cogito ergo puff

4. woodbutcher

woodbutcher Member

Definitely prefer FMOTT to regular FM. I really don't know why. Maybe it's the Basma?
    I keep tins of all of the FM series, but, FMOTT is the one that I have to replace most. I also buy McC 5110 by the pound (mainly because it is so similar to FMOTT, to me).
    Dan

5. Pschoppy48

Pschoppy48 Member

I have only tried FMOTB at this point and it's in my top 5. I need to try the other Frogs soon. I think FMOTT seem to get a lot of love on this site.

6. cigarsarge

cigarsarge Active Member

FMOTB is my favorite of the line...It's smokey sweet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.