For all Prince Albert lovers

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by fallsguy, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

I wonder if she owns a Thoroughbred?

2. John Long

John Long Member

I wonder when the house got electricity. And if the tins were buried near the fuse box (or above one in the basement. There was a theory floating around back in the early days that metal objects filled with damp mass would draw lighting away from fuse boxes. A lightning arrestor of sorts. My house, built in 1895 had a big frypan bolted to the wall next to the fuse box. Weird huh? Anyways the lightning theory was what I heard from local electricians who run into metal objects bolted near the fuse box when rewiring old homes. My house didn't get electricity until the late 30's however. I live in Wisconsin.

3. cobbsmoker

cobbsmoker Active Member

That's an interesting theory.

4. Mr Fingers

Mr Fingers Member

So after reading this thread and the article, I decided I was gonna try and get me a few tins of that PA,. I thought, " wouldn't that be really cool to have in my collection..... something pretty much nobody else has". Plus if I could get enough I figured it would give me some real trading power here on the forums.

So, I contacted the writer of the article, who then put me in touch with Jenn Lang, the women who made the unique find. Much to my dismay, { and to yours :( } She is all sold OUT!!!

I just inquired about how much she got for them per tin, so hopefuly she responds and I'll tell you all tomorrow.

Motard likes this.
  5. Mr Fingers

Mr Fingers Member

In response to my inquiry about how much she got, she said she charged $20-$25 per tin plus shipping. Man, I would have bought at least for or five of those. Too bad. She said that she is looking forward to hearing how it tastes, and that many of the people who bought the PA is getting it rehydrated.

6. cobbsmoker

cobbsmoker Active Member

Amazing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.