1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Found a souce for block Meerschaum Bowls for Falcon Pipes

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by fishnbanjo, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michaell

Michaell Member

went to the site to see about ordering , but don't see these listed.
    Maybe I'm overlooking them

fishnbanjo likes this.
  2. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Folks,
    It really looks like it will be easier on all concerned since the list for these bowls is steadily growing in the four forums I posted them in. I cannot afford to pay for nearly 100 bowls were it to be a group buy and then try to pack and ship them all and well I think you understand. Had no idea this would generate so much interest and the email that Meerqueen provided is the PayPal email they use so if you order one using the nomenclature I provided, i.e. A, B or C series followed by the number(s) and correct shipping, i.e. $10 Airmail, $19 UPS. I would contact Meerqueen to see if they will combine the shipping if doing multiple bowls as I doubt 2, or even 3, bowls would alter shipping cost. I ordered mine direct and received confirmation of the bowl and payment received in just a few hours, if you order a bowl that needs to be carved expect 2-3 weeks for delivery. I hope this clears up any questions and I'll be more than happy to give a smoke report when I receive mine, cheers.
    banjo

HazyDat620 and dBear like this.
  3. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

The owner of the site is having server issues, I copied and saved the photos prior to his server going down, only part of it is currently working. Meerqueen is helping by taking the email orders for the gent who owns the website as they are friends, this helps both the gent making the bowls and those wanting one a communication route and time for delivery, the photos that you see are actually hosted in my photo repository as I added the A,B,C....1,2,3 nomenclature to give the bowl and identity they were not on the website that way originally. Regards.
    banjo

4. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

I forgot to add, if you live in the US and do not use PayPal (the method which the store uses) and want one of these I will order it for you with my account if you send me a US Postal Money Order and will work out the logistics with Meerqueen to send the bowl(s) directly to you, I'll lose a few $'s overall doing it this way but worth helping out a member here who doesn't use PayPal, I obviously want to keep this manageable as well. Thanks for understanding.

5. bubbagump

bubbagump Well-Known Member

Has anyone that's placed an order with them directly mentioned to you what the total cost was (with shipping, duty, etc.)? i.e. For one bowl, two, etc. Additionally...how did they reference the particular bowl that they wanted at the time of the order (i.e. Did you send the vendor your A1, A2, etc. list?)?

I don't have an issue using paypal...I'm just curious how this will work (I've never initiated an order with a vendor by sending an email before). Thank you.

fishnbanjo likes this.
  6. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

I ordered mine as A2, they are now using my photos and nomenclature, paid $30, $20 for the bowl and $20 for US Airmail, it cost $19 if you go UPS, there is no duty on Meerschaum from Turkey to the USA and you will get an update to verify they have the order correctly. Hope this helps.
    banjo

dBear and bubbagump like this.
  7. bubbagump

I take it you mean $20 for the bowl and $10 for U.S. Airmail (if you paid $30)? Thanks.

fishnbanjo likes this.
  8. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

I think he bought 2 with combined shipping.

fishnbanjo likes this.
  9. rlucas

rlucas Active Member

Just asking for when the Mrs. frees up the PAD funds. Is there a way I can save this thread so I don't have to dig for it?

fishnbanjo likes this.
  10. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Many thanks FnB for
    Doing the leg work
    on this. Next time,
    only post here. ;)
    :haha:

11. holymolar

holymolar Member

I just ordered the A6 for $30 including shipping - paid with paypal.
    Sent an email to them, as suggested, with a copy of the photo. They answered and gave me their paypal account and said to indicated it is for the A6 model in the photo. Their regular website doesn't show these Falcon meerschaums. For some reason they discounted $1.47 for a total of $28.53

fishnbanjo, dBear and rlucas like this.
  12. SmokeyJoe

SmokeyJoe Active Member

Just ordered an A-6 and a B-5 with their paypal acc't. $54 incl shipping.

fishnbanjo likes this.
  13. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Yes, I fat fingered that one, good catch! :oops:

bubbagump likes this.
  14. bubbagump

Good deal. I went ahead and emailed them about getting one of the bowls (an A6).:toast:

fishnbanjo likes this.
  15. hoss

hoss Member

Sweet! Order in...

fishnbanjo likes this.
  16. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

Alright, I'm done. One A6 & one C4. Come to daddy!

fishnbanjo likes this.
  17. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

I can't wait for mine to arrive I have some Coconut Twist Rope screaming to break in a new Meerschaum!

mecompco and hoss like this.
  18. mongo

mongo Active Member

I just said that very thing. out loud. wife just looked real funny at me.

dBear and rlucas like this.
  19. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

Two nasty projects are on their way from an eBay retailer to me as I type.

jpberg and browny like this.
  20. bubbagump

Just curious...it's been a little over two weeks. Has anyone received a shipping notice?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.