Found an OTC that I like...

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by jmiket91, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmiket91

jmiket91 Member

So in my tobacco search, I ran across a drug store brand that I really like: Blender's Gold Vanilla. Out of the bag it's really wet, but once it's left out to dry for a bit, it's great, and it's really cheap. I got 12 ounces for 12 dollars including tax.

Now, a lot of you who have tried it might not like it, and I've only had it for a few days, so I can't say how it will be a few months down the line (because I go through less than an ounce a week...), but I'm sure that if I store it properly, it will be fine. I think it's a great alternative to Prince Albert because it doesn't taste like cigarettes to me, unlike Prince Albert. The vanilla isn't too strong, and it doesn't taste like I'm just puffing on sugar. I was really surprised. I've heard the exact opposite about Blender's Gold Cherry blend, though, but I'll probably be buying that when I run out of Vanilla just for variation.

2. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Glad to hear you found a blend that you like. Great thing about our hobby is that there is a baccy out there for every taste.

3. Bobby 151

Bobby 151 Member

I agree with Rugs on the tobacs,there sure are a lot of blends out there,after all some even like Mix XX :stuff: ,after all "IT'S PEOPLE!!! :velho: ...Sorry could not resist. :hehe:

....... :innocent: ........

4. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

:thumb:

5. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Congrats ! It's great to find a blend you dig and priced right ! Mines SWR Aromatic & SWR . And they're available

6. Bobby 151

Bobby 151 Member

Hey Jesla,There is another terrible blend called Edward G Robinson,who was in THAT MOVIE,and he became PEOPLE,do ya think it has any connection with The Mix??,just thinkin... :thumb:

7. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

Yeah....

Have you tried Jimmy Hoffa? :xd:

:thumb:

8. Bobby 151

Bobby 151 Member

:thumb: Doh!!!,Maybe if the ever find him,wait!!maybe they did....After all there is Clan! :xd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.