Free Sugar Barrell

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by ted, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stoked

Stoked Member

LOL ted I just posted my thoughts on the SB here:

Sugar Barrel

Yeah, I like it! I usually don't like a toby the first bowl all that much, but this one I really enjoyed! And it was a very generous amount. I have a feeling I'm going to really be hittin it and will have to take a trip to JR's in Burlington soon! :xd:

[​IMG]

Ahh, burley in the morning!

2. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

And tounge bite immediatly following that marathon puffing :xd:

3. Stoked

Stoked Member

[​IMG]
    See no tongue bite
    [​IMG]
    Hear no tongue bite
    [​IMG]
    Speak no tongue bite

4. raisingale

raisingale Member

Ted,
    A healthy sample of Mac Baren Dark Twist Roll Cake is on its way to you. It's one of my favored blends. Hope you enjoy.
    Chris

5. ted

ted Member

Much obliged. I look forward to it. Never tried it. Let you know what I think. Thanks again.. ted

6. ted

ted Member

raisingale. The maillady delivered today. I'm on my second bowl. Like it...a lot. First bowl was in a large Canadian, second bowl in a really small Linkman Grabow 9454. Bigger the pipe, better it tastes.

I just put a package in the truck of one of my favorite tobaccos for you to try. In suspense till the package arrives.

Thanks for the Mac Baren. Wasn't necessary, but enjoying it... ted

7. raisingale

raisingale Member

Glad you liked it Ted! It's mighty fine! Thanks for sending a surprise package my way! Now I'm on pins and needles. Totally unnecessary but greatly appreciated!
    Chris

8. ted

ted Member

My wife and I come through Colombia about 6 times a year. Eat at IHOP on 2 Notch Road. Really like to meet a "pipe" smoker the next time we are through.. ted

9. raisingale

raisingale Member

Likewise. Let me know next time your in this neck of the woods and we'll see if we can get together! I'd love to meet another fan of the briar!

10. raisingale

raisingale Member

Ted,
    Thanks much for the sample of C&D Bayou Morning. I'm greatly looking forward to trying this. It's been on my "to buy" list for quite some time. Totally unnecessary but highly appreciated. Let me know next time you'll be in this neck of the woods. The IHOP you mentioned is only a couple of miles away. I'd love to meet up!
    Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.