1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. Brown Bogie

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by MikePiper1, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikePiper1

MikePiper1 Member

So I decided to crack open my jar of Brown Bogie that's been "chillin" in the cellar for about 3 years. Man this stuff is goood! Definitely packs a wallop! I new I was in for a treat while examining the rope and I noticed that the sugars had crystallized on the outside of rope. The smoke is nutty and creamy and the vitamin N is there in full force :yes:
    You gotta love a tobac you can smoke or chew!
    If you haven't tried this stuff you really owe it to yourself to give it a try!

2. beeftip

beeftip Member

Been meaning to try some. Do you notice any of that "soapy" Lakeland taste?

3. MikePiper1

MikePiper1 Member

IMO there is none of the typical Lakeland "flavorings" found in other Gawith products. Be forewarned that this stuff is STRONG! I've been a piper for 25 +years and this is by far the strongest tobacco I have ever smoked. My head was swimming by the time I got to the bottom of the bowl.
    Do not smoke on an empty stomach!!

4. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

I don't think I could do a toby with that much of a nic hit. I have some blends that others say have a medium kick and they make my head all swimmy. :sick:

5. commonsenseman

commonsenseman Member

Awesome stuff! :thumb:

6. enjoyasmoke

enjoyasmoke Member

Evening chaps.
    I got some of this, I'm a new pipe smoker replacing the dreaded coffin nails with the more refined art of smoking a pipe and even this knocked my socks off with the N hit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.