GH Louisiana Flake vs. SG St James Flake

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by SouthBound, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

I have recently fallen head over heels in love with Louisiana Flake. As soon as Uncle Sam coughs up my loan, I plan to stock up on it. Hopefully, there are still some SG blends sitting on the etailer's shelves at that time. I'm wondering how St James Flake compares to LF. Based on your feed back, I may stock up on it at the same time. So, could some of you Lakeland VaPer experts that are familiar with both blends offer up an analysis?

2. Jeebs

Jeebs Active Member

I smoke both....but I prefer SGLF... I not good at giving review.. SJF is jus good va.w/per. LF has taste of it's own...I know..not much help..

dmkerr and SouthBound like this.
  3. Lestrade

Lestrade Active Member

Their both good, but I prefer Louisiana Flake.

SouthBound and Jeebs like this.
  4. dmkerr

dmkerr PG- free since '83! Moderator

I haven't smoked the SG in a long time - mostly because the G&H is superior IMHO. Well... it isn't *superior* - I just like it more. :D

I am also head over heels for the G&H and I found the SG a disappointment. Good but not up to the G&H.

I like Jeebs distinction of them... can't really add much. So if he was no help, I'm WAAAAY no help. :D

SouthBound and Jeebs like this.
  5. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

The two are not much alike. I get quite a bit of the lakeland topping and not alot of perique with the G&H. That and a stronger Virginia. Imo. Not your regular vaper by any means. I like it.

SG is good too but more of a straight vaper. I like it alot.

Of the two I prefer St James Flake but they are both very good, just different.

Southbound, if you want a couple of flakes of the SG to try pm me your address.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.