1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

GL Pease Key Largo

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Bent, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bent

Bent Member

Months ago (or maybe a year ago, who knows) I got a tin of GLP Key Largo because I was curious about it. Back then I had quite a bit of tobacco to smoke so I stuck the sealed tin in a box somewhere for "later" and forgot about it. I moved to a new house about 4 months ago, and there are still a few boxes in the garage. I had a loooong day at work today, and as I quit drinking some time ago (and was despairing for a glass of bourbon to take the edge off) I thought I'd do some of my manly man work in the garage. I was missing a couple of tools and looked in a box, and what do you think I find? the damn tin! I immediately thought this would be just what the Dr. ordered and cracked it open. A few minutes later I was back inside in my den, seating on my recliner puffing an an outstanding and manly blend of full flavored tobacco.

I can't really do much of a review right now because I've only had 2 bowls and I firmly believe you need to smoke a whole tin before attempting a review. But, I can say it is one heck of a smoke. Tasty all the way, and while the cigar leaf isn't as noticeable as I'd like it is definitely present in the room note, which is of a very fragrant cigar.

AWESOME!

2. Lestrade

Lestrade Active Member

I have a tin approaching a year. Looking forward to cracking it open. Thanks for your post!

3. Capt

Capt Active Member

I still have several tins from the original release. I didn't care for it then, I wonder what age did for it.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.