1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Good article on the pipe vs. RYO debacle

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Whalehead King, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whalehead King

Whalehead King Balaenius Rex!!

I tried to post the "don't tread on me" illustration that accompanies this article but it's beyond my computer literacy. It's a good one.

This is a nice article in the pipe tobacco vs. roll-your-own tobacco tax being debated right now. There's really no comparison and I admire the RYO people for exploiting a loophole. If the two get bundled together though, woe is us.

I've written my congressmen and senators both in Mass. and in Louisiana. I talked to the staff at LJ Piretti about this and they were sanguine about the whole thing. Of course they've weathered a century's worth of changes in the pipe market.

2. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

[​IMG]

I think your link is broken though.

3. Whalehead King

4. fuerte91

fuerte91 Member

still broken...

5. Stoked

Stoked Member

6. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

I was wondering what that was because it happens so frequently I knew it couldn't be people just posting bad links.

7. Whalehead King

You have an eye for detail Perique. I didn't notice that instead of a whole line of gobbledygook it shows up as "null.com." Maybe it's not worth reading if they don't want to share.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.