Good pipe toby shops around/in Atlanta?

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Jomodeere, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jomodeere

Jomodeere Member

Hey all,
    Im taking a trip to Atlanta this weekend and I was wondering if any of you know of any good pipe toby shops up there?
    Thanks!
    Jomo

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I havent found one yet ... there was / is a tinderbox in the mall at exit 1 @ 575 . I've been there once [accident] a few years ago but I dont do malls so I'm not sure if it's still there . There's a killer cigar store near the 120 loop but they got no pipe stuff [ F'n lame ]. Theres an Edwards somewhere down there around roswell or one of the other towns but it was pretty lame and I havent been back since the first time . Theres another in a mall near down town . Wiley sells them pipes but I dont know where it is . It's supposed to be a good store . Again .. I dont do malls so I dont know . Sorry I couldnt help ... Now if it were NY or Chicago ... phew ... they got some killer stores

3. SittinNMyChairSmokin

SittinNMyChairSmokin Member

Woody has recently started a thread where we all list our local B&M's maybe check there if you haven't had any luck yet?!?

4. Luckistrykes

Luckistrykes Member

I know about two and a half hours away in homewood alabama is a place called the briary, one of the best shops I've ever been to

5. Khalifa247

Khalifa247 Member

Honestly Edwards is the only one I have been to that was worth while in this area.. Its not horrible it just depends on the day you get there and what they have in, I usually just buy some tins that I like there and check out the pipes, there is a nice pipe there every now and then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.