1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Good pipe toby shops around/in Atlanta?

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Jomodeere, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jomodeere

Jomodeere Member

Hey all,
    Im taking a trip to Atlanta this weekend and I was wondering if any of you know of any good pipe toby shops up there?
    Thanks!
    Jomo

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I havent found one yet ... there was / is a tinderbox in the mall at exit 1 @ 575 . I've been there once [accident] a few years ago but I dont do malls so I'm not sure if it's still there . There's a killer cigar store near the 120 loop but they got no pipe stuff [ F'n lame ]. Theres an Edwards somewhere down there around roswell or one of the other towns but it was pretty lame and I havent been back since the first time . Theres another in a mall near down town . Wiley sells them pipes but I dont know where it is . It's supposed to be a good store . Again .. I dont do malls so I dont know . Sorry I couldnt help ... Now if it were NY or Chicago ... phew ... they got some killer stores

3. SittinNMyChairSmokin

SittinNMyChairSmokin Member

Woody has recently started a thread where we all list our local B&M's maybe check there if you haven't had any luck yet?!?

4. Luckistrykes

Luckistrykes Member

I know about two and a half hours away in homewood alabama is a place called the briary, one of the best shops I've ever been to

5. Khalifa247

Khalifa247 Member

Honestly Edwards is the only one I have been to that was worth while in this area.. Its not horrible it just depends on the day you get there and what they have in, I usually just buy some tins that I like there and check out the pipes, there is a nice pipe there every now and then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.