1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Got a new doggie today, too.

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Glenn, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

Ok, my wife didn't buy it for me in some random act of kindness. And it isn't fancy at all. But it is as close as I can get to keeping up with Ol' Ted. Hahahaha!

After some talk on the forum about Dr. Grabow pipes and specifically the Royalton I ordered one last week. It showed up today and I promptly set to breaking it in with some burley. It is a really nice smoking pipe. Not a bad pipe for $30.

[​IMG]

2. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

Sweet! Love a good 'dog!

3. cobbsmoker

cobbsmoker Active Member

The Dr. Grabow #83 shape Bulldog is a damn fine pipe for the few dollars spent and I think you will find it to be a good smoking addition to your collection. :th1:

4. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

Any other Dr. Grabow favorites Cobbsmoker?

I burned a couple of bowls in it today and it smokes great, especially for being brand new. Not even a tiny hint of gurgle whatsoever and it smokes cool. The sides are pretty thick.

Spillproof likes this.
  5. cobbsmoker

cobbsmoker Active Member

You can also order other shapes in the Royalton finish from the factory direct and when you buy a pipe from the factory shipping is free! PM me if interested and I'll hook you up!

6. delnotti

delnotti Member

Love the pipe. Where did you order it from? I've got to have one.

7. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

Amazon has 'em. And once they're gone they're gone, because this line is no longer being produced. Cobb gave me two and I bought another.

Eventually we will all be buying Royalton's from Cobbsmoker, as he recently bought up most of the US stock ;-)

DGErwin11 and TheMadMan like this.
  8. cobbsmoker

cobbsmoker Active Member

TheMadMan and Spillproof like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.