1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

got only Captain Black !!

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by mhnd Al, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mhnd Al

mhnd Al Member

Hello Guys, hope am not annoying you by my simple questions, am still new in business, but at the mean time am stuck with Captain Black and am not saying its bad, the taste is good and its a lovely Tobacco, I have bought the white package wich smells like vanilla but tastes like mango wich i like but looking for other choice.

so what pack would you recommend for me, the White, Black or Grey ? and could you please explain to me what are the differences and the taste Cuz its not clearly written, and thanx indead all.

2. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

3. mhnd Al

mhnd Al Member

Thanx you Rugbysh9, umm seems i'll check out the royal (black) package, but still not sure, in both the white and royal they say it got Vanilla, but which one got more and the difference not explained

4. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Strider-

Is there reason you are mentioning only Capt. Black blends? (Only thing around?) With some ideas on what taste you're going for, there is a huge world of pipe tobacco the guys here can point you towards.

5. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Strider, not sure where you're physically located but there are a lot of e-tailers that ship internationally. One of the better US e-tailers for that is 4noggins.

6. mhnd Al

mhnd Al Member

Umm thats the problem, am located in middle east, in UAE where dubai is, the problem i've never seen in my life some one smoking pipe here, so the shops around are not intrested in supplying tobacco, and doubt that the online shops would ship it all the way to here :thumbsd:

7. Tsurugi

Tsurugi Member

I'm sure most online shops will ship to the UAE.

8. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

I know many in S. Africa that order from 4noggins so I'll reiterate my earlier suggestion. :thumbsu:

9. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Strider-

Don't give up too easily...if you can afford the postage, you should be able to find a suppllier...4noggins would be a good starting point for sure!

10. Pipedan

Pipedan Member

I live in Australia and the ship to me and takes about 2 weeks for a shipment.

I have only had white and gold
    They both taste similar and found both to be a good all day smoke for me while at work.
    nothing extavigant but has a good room note that people always seem to coment on when they are in my office.

like mentioned before there are so many tobaccos online to chose from it is really hard to dicide on a order sometimes.

:cheers:

11. mhnd Al

mhnd Al Member

Thank you all :thumbsu: , i checked 4noggins and they send to asia, and went to another smokers shop and found all i need of tobaccos :cheers:
    thanx again !

12. mhnd Al

mhnd Al Member

its nice that surrounding people like the smell ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.