1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Graduation gift?

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Jomodeere, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jomodeere

Jomodeere Member

Hey everyone,

I am looking to buy myself a grauation present or maybe get someone to get it for me! :) and I was looking on SP for good deals. I saw the Savinelli Trevi, any of the Sav Standings, or a Sav Florence.

Does anybody own one of these? Any reviews of them would be great!

Thanks again!

Jomo

2. Zfog

Zfog Member

My first pipe was a Sav University Pipe, it is a great daily smoker for me. although I have not purchased another one, as all the others keep calling my name. Personally I would rather buy a Nordng for 50 bucks than a Sav for 50. YMMV
    Almost forgot.... Congrats!!!

3. Jay

Jay Active Member

+1 on the Sav Trevi, 626. nice pipe, smaller bowl, hangs great smokes great. Congrats on the graduation!

4. ichabod

ichabod Member

I don't own any of those but really like the trevi line. They are good looking with that silver band. I like the red-ish finish on the florence and the standings are great took. Which shape(s) were you considering?

The only savinelli I have is the university and well...there's a thread on that one. It won't keep my from buying any other savinelli, I will say that.

5. Kiowapipe

Kiowapipe Active Member

A pipe sounds like a great graduation present! I used to mark occasions like that with a fine cigar. Unfortunately I ran into a problem with cigars burning out. Many didn't even last two hours. I switched to briar and haven't had a burnout since! ;)

6. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

I love the look of the rusticated Trevi. Lil Brown Smokeshop has them, with very nice prices.

7. Beale

Beale Active Member

Happy Graduation!! I think it would be a great idea! I have to ask> H.S. or College? Beale.

8. Jomodeere

Jomodeere Member

I was considering a bulldog shape since I don't have one in my collection. Or a sitter of any kind. And it's from H.S. Beale.
    I talked my uncle into buying me one finally last night so now all I have to do is pick!

9. Arkie

Arkie Active Member

Congrats on the graduation and the pipe.

10. Marc

Marc Active Member

Jomodeere that should make for a great graduation gift! Treat yourself sir!

11. Eddie

Eddie Member

don't forget university flake to go with it

12. MakDragon

MakDragon Illegitimi non carborundum

That pipe will be something special to you as it will mark your graduation and stimulate a memory of your uncle each time you light up a bowl. Congrats on both!

13. dwaugh

dwaugh Moderator Moderator

Congratulations! -David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.