Grasmere Flake Available at SP..........soon

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Morse, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morse

Morse Active Member

A few weeks ago I sent an email to Smokingpipes enquiring whether they had considered carrying Grasmere Flake. I received an email back that they would look into to it. Over the next week or so I was informed that they were going to start carrying Grasmere, albeit with an initial small order of three boxes. Today I received an email saying that Grasmere would be available on their website early next week and that it would remain a fixture in their inventory. So GH Flakeheads rejoice - one of the best kept secrets in the GH inventory will be somewhat more readily available.

I have to say that (no affiliation) I was pretty impressed with the level of responsiveness and follow up i got from SP, and particularly that they were willing to act on a suggestion from a customer.

2. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

I'll try it. Always up to try another G&H blend.

Morse likes this.
  3. Biggles

Biggles Active Member

Good news indeed. Now if we had their Dark Plug Rum and Revor as well... :whis:

... we could be completely & utterly spoiled rotten. :haha: :csmile:

All kinding aside though, americans are voracious lil' consumers and smokingpipes' pricing will likely be competative with pipetobacco.com's once the free shipping is figured in. :thu2:

jpberg and Morse like this.
  4. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Oh, hey, I'll try it!

Morse likes this.
  5. Morse

Morse Active Member

PIpetobacco definitely has great pricing - I'm just glad to secure another source, particularly one that I use a lot anyhow.

6. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

Well get 'em to get Revor Plug and whatever else Biggles said too. Don't stop now.

Morse likes this.
  7. BriarRabbit

BriarRabbit Member

I'll have to try some. 'cides, it's a flake :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.