1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Great way to spend the afternoon.

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Dutchking22, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchking22

Dutchking22 Member

Rode my bike all over town today and while i was on my return journey, this older guy in a wheelchare stopped and asked me for tobacco. I thought he was a psychic. We traded toby for a light and off we went. me on the way home, him on the way to wherever. Tell me of a better way to spend the afternoon. Bike riding and pipe smoking.

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I could tell you a better way but I'd get kicked off the forum ! The biking is damn good though :)

ric03 likes this.
  3. Dutchking22

Dutchking22 Member

it was a great way to spend the afternoon

4. Mike Pomery

Mike Pomery Active Member

I am a big fan of lighting up surrounded by nothing but nature. Alas, with young kids and nobody to babysit them most days, my wife and I hardly ever get to go to our favourite national parks anymore.

5. Dutchking22

Dutchking22 Member

Well I learned my lesson...wind blew pipe ash up my nose and that stuff burns! So next time I take a pipe I have to remember to sitdown and enjoy nature, not ride throught it at break-neck speeds!

6. ddandb

ddandb Member

Yeah but you can't smoke your pipe. Well maybe......

7. Arkie

Arkie Active Member

I like to light up after a day of sailing when I get anchored. I just lay back in the cockpit and watch the deer come up to the water for their afternoon drink. Life don't get no better....

Dondi likes this.
  8. Dispatch

Dispatch Member

Too bad it wasn't a Harley you were on, it would have been harder for him to ask you when your at 55 mph! Ain't nothing like riding. [​IMG] A day at the beach surfing here in Florida, ain't a bad way to spend the day either! [​IMG]

9. Ol Brokedik

Ol Brokedik Active Member

I feel for you. National parks do have a lot of smokers. Some people grow it and smoke it right there.

OBD.

10. Mike Pomery

Mike Pomery Active Member

Are we still talking about tobacco? :puffy:

11. Whalehead King

Whalehead King Balaenius Rex!!

You need to invest the $2.50 for a windscreen. I've used it on the bicycle. Not good for a tamping tobacco but with CH, it works just fine. I bike in the city and there are no hills, so it's not like I'm getting real exercise while I smoke the pipe and bike at the same time. Very relaxing.

Cheers.
    WK

12. Dutchking22

Dutchking22 Member

Have been considering that option for a while now, guess im going ot have to get one now, thanks.

13. telltime

telltime Active Member

OBD: Let's hope the feds don't take that one away from us, too.

14. MakDragon

MakDragon Illegitimi non carborundum

You mean the environmentalist do-gooders havent outlawed smoking in national parks yet?

15. telltime

telltime Active Member

Some state/city parks, but not national yet...

Go to Youtube and search for "double rainbow." I'd do it and past the video here, but Youtube is blocked at work... The video will show you smoking is still allowed. Well, you won't see smoking, just the "results." He MAY have been smoking a pipe, but not our kind of weed!

16. Ol Brokedik

Ol Brokedik Active Member

We're talking about Ganga.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.