1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

H.I.S.?

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by addylo, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addylo

addylo Member

My local shop sells pipes marked "H.I.S.". I can't tell if they are by a local maker or made in China.

Anyone ever heard of them?

2. tedswearingen

tedswearingen Member

I've heard of H.I.S. but have never been able to find much (if any, really) information about them. The few that I've seen were stamped "Italy" but since then production could have moved around.

3. Legend

Legend Member

They are made by Gardesana. I have a buddy that has 3 of them and says they are all good smokers.

4. addylo

addylo Member

Excellent! That helped me find a bit of info. Looks like they are indeed based in Italy. "HIS" stands for "Hugo International Series".

Gardesana

Thanks.

5. aircoder

aircoder Member

I have a H.I.S. That I bought about 4 months ago it's a black rusticated bent apple. I am very fond of the pipe, and it is a good smoker. It's almost as good as my favorite Sav but of course dose not look at nice.
    Code.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.