1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Hackert General

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by bandlwalmer, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillH

WillH Active Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Love the pipe! Wow! I can resist, I can resist, I can resist, I can resist...............

Did you guys know that Jack made the "Pipe of the year" for a smoking club in Italy! Tis true! His wife told me how many they made and it was a bunch! Imagine, Italy? The home of hand made briar pipes. That says something.

Just for grins and chuckles here's my Hackert pipes. Kinda bland compare to yours...but that's me!:rolleyes:

At one time I had five Hackert cobs but gave two as gifts. Many happy returns.

Congratulations on a wonderful pipe!

2. bandlwalmer

bandlwalmer Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Well I only had a chance to smoke one bowl full and wow....what a long smoke! Very nice pipe though and well done by Jake! He is a really nice guy too. I probably talked to him for over half an hour about how he makes them and he answered many questions of mine.
  3. MarkC

MarkC Member

Nov 3, 2010
    Nice pipes.
    What is the price range for his cobs and how do you order from him?

4. ArtisanArcher

ArtisanArcher Member

Jan 22, 2011
    That's cool! My favourite pipe is my "General" that I put an 8" forever stem on. I never thought using deer antler like that would work though... hmmmmm.... that's cool!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.