1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Half Bent Sas

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Tas Gunsmith, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tas Gunsmith

Tas Gunsmith Member

Its been hell lately as we have just moved house. It's something I never want to do again EVER.
    Still haven't got internet on at home due to some phone line issue. TV is not going and cell phones don't work when you enter the property..... oh well at least the mail still arrives and in it a new pipe from Sas!

The pipe was a rusticated 1/2 bent with P lip almost Peterson in shape. I thought I'd better grab it so I could do some industrial espionage and find the secret of Sas pipes. Now the secret is mine too!! but I'm not telling.

I had some newly arrived Peterson Christmas Blend 2010 and gave the pipe a workout.
    The draw was perfect for my liking and smoked perfectly from the start, I couldn't want for more. The other bonus is the thickness of the briar compared to my other pipes. The extra wall thickness gives me a cooler smoke as I puff frequently and tend to heat things up a fair bit.

I'm also a fan of the chamber size as most of my pipes are smaller in this department. I have found it easier for smoking aromatics.

All in all it's a fine smoker and I can recommend a Sas to all that venture that way.

Cheers,
    Rolf.

2. Rider

Rider Member

great, now wheres the pics? :eek:hyeah:

3. Tas Gunsmith

Tas Gunsmith Member

Was in the pipes for sale but the topic is too old. Ill take one when I get home if I remember and post tomorrow. Or Sas may have one.

4. SSGpiper

SSGpiper Member

ahem, no pics, didn't happen :whistle:

5. telltime

telltime Active Member

While I'd tend to agree with this under normal circumstances, SSG, I have to say that with the forum not allowing for picture uploads right now, there's folks like me who don't have picture accounts like photobucket (yeah, I still live in the dark ages), so posting a pic. of anything isn't possible.

6. Tas Gunsmith

Tas Gunsmith Member

OK here it is crappy phone pic and all....
    [​IMG]

7. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

Hey Todd....you ain't pay'n him enough, man.

:roflmao:

8. AndyLowry

AndyLowry Member

You will tell the secret now. You will tell us. Your eyelids are growing heavy. You are drifting away on a cloud of Latakia. Now tell us. Tell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.