Hamborger veermaster

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by WVDAVE, Nov 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

OK, I'll try to remember to PM you before I order. It will probably be in January.

2. Jeebs

Jeebs Active Member

Mars just received in Dans tobacco, but no HV, but since their is now an importer maybe next shipment will have H Veermaster........

Mark w4mms likes this.
  3. HCraven

HCraven Active Member

Be sure to go through their catalog before you order, Brad. I bet there are tons of good blends we've never been able to get over here. Judging from the Now Smoking thread, Shadow seems to be an afficionado. I wonder if he has any recommendations... :poke:

Mark w4mms likes this.
  4. Morse

Morse Active Member

Are there any issues with ordering from Europe - I've been thinking about this too but was not sure if there were any issues with taxes/customs etc. Any advice appreciated

5. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

I think there is a limit on tobacco weight coming through customs, but I don't remember the exact quantity. I want to say its like 5 lbs or something? No problem with taxes for amounts less than that. The biggest obsticle is trying to buy from retailers because CREDIT CARD companies refuse to accept tobacco purchases because they think they are our nannies.

Mark w4mms likes this.
  6. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Brad, if I knew for sure money wasn't going to be an issue, I'd get in on that order with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.