1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Hamborger Veermaster

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by RTOdhner, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

There was a goodly-sized box, crammed full of toby, waiting for me in the mail today. A kindly member sent me some samples. The first one I tried was Hamborger Veermaster. All I can say is "Sweet mother of Virginny!" Granted, I've only smoked one bowl-full thus far, but the brilliance of this simple VA flake toby is obvious and it's only gonna get better. It's got that wonderful sweet hay-like quality that I've come to expect from a good VA flake, but this wonderful sweet hay-like quality is simply outstanding. Must have more!

2. HCraven

HCraven Active Member

By coincidence, I received my first taste of it in today's mail, too, courtesy of a fellow member (you guys are too good to me) but I had a prior engagement with another tobacco, so I'll have to wait to try it until tomorrow or Friday. Hard to hold back, though.

Herb

3. badbusinessman

badbusinessman ☺️

One of my all-time favorites. It is, for better or worse, "been discovered", and now I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.