Hearth and Home

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by user2453, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user2453

user2453 Member

I am very happy with Latham Circle which is a maple aromatic. Ive only tried a few decent arid and this one gets my vote as the best. I'm wondering what people think about their blends in general. I'm particularly interested in Anniversary Kake. Thanks everybody.

2. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

So far everything from H&H I have tried has been good. Anni Kake is super, especially if you jar it up for awhile. It needs at least a few months as do many of their blends. Blackhouse is great. Sweet & Savory is great. AJ's vaper, Louisiana red, Rolando's, all very good. Angler's Dream is good. I am slowly making my way thru their lineup and have not had one that I just didn't like. That said I have not tried any of their aros except Angler's Dream.

3. user2453

user2453 Member

Sounds good. Ill give some more of theirs a try.

I like your avatar

4. RS422

RS422 Member

Marble Kake is very tasty also.

Wicklow likes this.
  5. Darkly

Darkly Active Member

Lovin Russ' blends so far.. Nows the best time to score some too cause the 8oz tins are only 15 bucks from p&c

Mington likes this.
  6. user2453

user2453 Member

That's a steal!

Darkly likes this.
  7. phinz

phinz Active Member

What sucks is that I paid more than that for their bulk Anni Kake just last week, not realizing the tins were on sale. I honestly think that they should have just sent me two 8 oz. tins for the sale price instead of soaking me for the bulk. I'm a little peeved right now...

8. Darkly

Darkly Active Member

Wanna know what makes that even worse? Four weeks ago, I ordered an 8oz tin of Anni kake ( mostly for cellaring) and they sent me the wrong tin. Which they fixed... no worries.. by sending my almost 12 oz's of Anni kake in BULK! Cause they ran out of the 8oz tins of the anni kake..lol

9. user2453

user2453 Member

So a let down and a score:) so how do you get the 8 oz tins for 15 bucks? The p&c website is still listing them at regular price.

10. Darkly

Darkly Active Member

Go to the tinned pipe tobaccos, then Hearth and home Tinned or Hearth and Home Landmark (not the Marquee blends.. they are not on sale) Scroll all the way down passed the 1.5oz tins to the 8oz tins.. and there they are. Happy Cellar building!

TheMadMan likes this.
  11. TheMadMan

TheMadMan Active Member

Darkly.. That's awesome, Looks like i'm be getting a few oz. of Larry's blend.

Mington likes this.
  12. user2453

user2453 Member

So here's what's on my list. Ajs perique, anniversary kake, Larry's blend. I was going to order 100 dollars worth. Should I just load up on hearth and home, or continue branching out into other brands/blends? Still alot to try!

13. Darkly

Darkly Active Member

Why chose? Do both!! Lol

Mington likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.