Hello from Arkansas

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jmit, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmit

jmit Member

Hello, my name is James. I've been pipe smoking for almost 2yrs. I used to smoke cigs for almost 15yrs. I'm really enjoying the the journey to finding the perfect pipe and tobacco. I've tried cobs, meerschaums, and Falcons. I've smoked most of the brands available locally. I'm currently working my way through Pipeworks and Wilke line of tobacco. I've lurked for a bit and this seems to be a great forum.

2. pottsy

pottsy Member

Welcome. Where you from in Arkansas? I grew up in Springdale. Still have family there.

3. jmit

jmit Member

Pine Bluff, I spent a couple years a Bragg and passed through Durham a couple of times.

4. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

A warm welcome to the forum from this side of the pond - hope you enjoy your time here and looking forward to your posts,

Welcome again

Gerry

5. jmit

jmit Member

Thanks for the warm welcome. Just returned from walking the dogs in the snow, was hopping to jump some rabbits. Now it's tea and smoke time.

6. tsgourley

tsgourley Member

Welcome, James!

I lived in Springdale for a couple of years, the moved to Centerton for a while before moving back to Oklahoma. NWA is such a beautiful area! I kind of miss the hills.

7. owias12

owias12 Member

Welcome James,

I just joined the forum as well. Be sure to read the different reviews of all the toby. So many to choose from, so little time to smoke them all. I think you'll find this place is a great learning resource. Enjoy!!

8. Trendsetter

Trendsetter Member

Welcome to PSF the awesomest forum ever!

9. Ol Brokedik

Ol Brokedik Active Member

I've done a little business with Pipeworks&Wilke. The company is old and respected. Lots of experienced pipe smokers here on PSF to help us. Glad you're with us.
    Be well.
    Ol Brokedik.

10. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Welcome to PSF from your neighbor to the south. :wave:

11. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard from South-Central Missouri. Do me a favor....keep that snow down your way? LOL
    Hope to see you here...post often!

12. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

Welcome James, my wifes family is from Ozark and I have an Aunt, Uncle and Cousins in Pine Bluff. To bad about the mosquitoes......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.