Hiland's Cigars- Black Gold Pipe Tobacco

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Damon, Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damon

Damon Member

Has anyone here tried Hiland's Cigars - Black Gold Pipe Tobacco

Hiland's Cigars Located in Scottsdale Arizona

2. Dutchking22

Dutchking22 Member

I have not. I have heard of cigars being made from pipe toby. Supposed to be easier on the nose and thus, you will not be "shunned" or banished to the outdoors..Never tried them, though.

3. Damon

Damon Member

Well I ordered a half pound of black gold and received it tonight, I opened the package to me it smells like coco and figs.
    as I smoke the room smells of chocolate cake. The taste is sweet but not to sweet like candy sweet. The taste is more like rich dark coco. It's very mild with no bite. I like it, I might try mixing it with Cherry Cavendish.

4. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

I have most of a pound of their 965 match. I finally figured out where it came from (bought it a long time ago, and it was not clearly labelled as a match but was, clearly, just a match)

It's pretty good stuff, I'd expect some of their other stuff to be pretty nice as well

5. Greatwall

Greatwall Member

I had some back in 2006 and I loved it. I just found where to get it again and I plan on getting a 1/2 pound asap so I can enjoy that great taste and smell.

6. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

It might be the Altadis Balck and Gold bulk blend . It's pretty good stuff , I keep some jarred :th1:

7. Greatwall

Greatwall Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.