Hookahs? What the....

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Ol Brokedik, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marc

Marc Active Member

"Semper Fi"

2. HCraven

HCraven Active Member

I haven't tried them, though a friend has one, so I might one day. Part of what puts me off to the idea is where you generally have to buy one. Around here, the main places that sell them are head shops, and given my age, appearance, and attitude, I fit in a lot better at my local pipe store. Besides, I freakin' hate the smell of patchouli.

3. Jussto

Jussto Active Member

I think I've tried every form of tobacco available. I have a couple of small hookahs and a large (32 inch) three hose that a friend brought back from Egypt for me, along with a LOT of shisha (I guess that makes it a Nargile then) I think she said it was 15 American dollars! I wish I loved them, the flavor is great, and you smoke the tobacco heated, not burned, so less tar and toxins, with vey cool smoke from the water filtration.

I have heard of very strong natural tobaccos available for hem but have never found any myself.

But alas, they give me asthma like nobody's business, almost as bad as ecigs! (I blame artificial flavors) I'll set one up for guests and maybe take a puff, but that's about it. I guess I'll just never be able to inhale anything anymore, thank God for pipes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.