1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Hooray!

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Tizzo, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tizzo

Tizzo Member

Just smoked an entire bowl to ash and a minimal amount of dottle, with less than 5 relights. Now I just need to get some better tobaccos.

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Cool ! Soon enough you wont even think about smoking , while smoking . :th1:

Rewster66, Mark w4mms and Mington like this.
  3. ruffinogoldswife

ruffinogoldswife The Mayor's Wife

I remeber that day too well, my friend. Well, because it was only a month ago. I felt like Leonardo on the big boat. It really wasn't as hard as I had thought. The best was when I started to not have to think about it so much. I still forget to tamp sometimes, but it's still getting easier and more pleasuable and tastier and I'm tasting more complex flavors everyday. This is an awesome life changing experience. :D

4. ArtisanArcher

ArtisanArcher Member

Congrats man! Ruff is right, soon you won't even be thinking about smoking while you smoke. :)

5. HCraven

HCraven Active Member

Good job Tizzo. Being able to smoke a pipe well definitely adds to the experience, but don't forget that even if you have a few more relights than usual or you wind up with a little dottle, it's still about the pipe and tobacco and your enjoyment of it.

Herb

6. Old Ted

Old Ted Active Member

disgraceful!....If I was ya Pa - I'd take ya to the wood shed!:eek:

7. user1975

user1975 Active Member

:xd:

8. IrishRover

IrishRover Active Member

Nice! - I am getting closer to that goal...still having trouble with Vaper disks...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.