1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you decide what to cellar

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Jayson H Bucy, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruralhipster

ruralhipster Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Never a bad idea to cellar some popular tins known for aging well since even if you aren't fond of them now you might enjoy them later and if not will certainly have no problem trading them. (Virginias and Vapers are especially good for this ie Escudo and GAF etc.)
  2. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Believe me, I'd love to show you all my cellar but will refrain due to possible legal repercussions. I live in an archaic state where if you keep over 1000 rounds of any particular caliber, you are legally required to apply for an armorers permit.

I don't post pics of my weapons, ammo, or anything that'd get the rabid antis going. I've also kept the majority of my receipts to prove when purchased and prices paid. Paranoid? Not really. Just of the position that it's really nobodies business. Yeah, talk is cheap. Don't believe me? That's your choice. I'm the one sitting on a pile of leaf!:)

Jayson H Bucy likes this.
  3. TxPipesmoker

TxPipesmoker Active Member

May 17, 2011
    I saw your SG pile. If you have that much SG I can only imagine what else you have. I belive you Ed.
  4. MarkC

MarkC Member

Nov 3, 2010
    I saw the picture too, it was a beautiful sight. It would make a good screensaver.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.