How do you roll?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by bubbagump, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbagump

bubbagump Well-Known Member

In the fold down cup holder (I had bench seats in the front), I've also got two tampers and two lights. In the console...I've got cleaners.

2. Preacher1611

Preacher1611 Active Member

:shead:

Johnny Dingo likes this.
  3. JoeSmall

JoeSmall Member

Tobacco pouch that holds a cob, pipe tool, and pouch of OTC and pipe cleaners. Always got a bic or three in my pockets.

4. CarlBC

CarlBC Member

I keep all my stuff at the house. If I travel for an extended period, I'll pack a case & pouch, but I rarely travel.

:toast:
    -- Carl

5. Squidpanda

Squidpanda Member

When out and about I like to have my cherry wood poker and some PA or SWR with me, however my new cob might be taking the cherry's place.

Thuber88 likes this.
  6. MikeyJ

MikeyJ Member

The only thing I "keep" in my car is a box of wooden matches and a rubber pipe stand thingy in my center console. I go for weeks and never have a pipe in the car.

7. Terry292

Terry292 Member

I always keep a box of matches in the car. I never think of filling my lighter, or replacing the flint, until it stops working, usually when I'm on the Interstate in bumper-to-bumper traffic. That's when I really need a smoke. Otherwise, I never leave the house without at least three pipes and a full pouch.

Thuber88 likes this.
  8. ruralhipster

ruralhipster Member

I usually keep a bic or two and between 1 and 4 tampers conveniently stored on the floor of the car or truck between the center console and the drivers seat where I could theoretically access them if I get desperate enough. occasionally there is a pipe rumbling around on the passenger foot well as well.

Terry292 likes this.
  9. Bear84

Bear84 Member

Keep a couple cobs, pouch of CH, zippo, czech tool and a back up bic.

10. upinsmoke

upinsmoke Member

No car, no motorcycle (unlicensed and very green minded), and don't walk too well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.