1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

How Dunhills are made

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by el guero, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiowapipe

Kiowapipe Active Member

Seems to me that if you can't tell which side is up without a dot, then it doesn't make any difference. Just my thought.

YOJiMBO20 likes this.
  2. SSGpiper

SSGpiper Member

I'm really worried about you

3. kreinhard

kreinhard Member

There's a card room off the men's lounge at our CC. It has a wall of built-in, Spanish Cedar humidor 'lockers' that members can purchase/rent. Pipe smoking is not allowed. I've never understood that.

"How It's Made" is one of the few shows I can tolerate watching. I think they gloss over a lot of details for every item, but the general idea is usually sufficient to appreciate the design and engineering that go into producing a product.

4. TheKiltedOne

TheKiltedOne Active Member

thats was a good video, I would have liked to see some of how it was finished off by hand.

5. JescoWhite

JescoWhite Member

So cigar smoking is allowed at the club but not pipe? Doesn't make much sense to me either. I know that some people find certain pipe tobacco smells very offensive, but I am not sure which tobaccos tend to bother people. My guess would be Virginia's, anytime I am smoking Latakia people often comment on how good it smells and I doubt anyone would ever be offended by an aromatic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.