1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Hows this TAD list?

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Jomodeere, Mar 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jomodeere

Jomodeere Member

Hey all,
    So I've finally come up with a TAD list based on reading, curiosity, and experience with these tobaccos. Ive been trying to come up with a big list to save on shipping costs and so far I have:
    Peterson- Irish and University Flake
    Frog Morton Original
    Orlik Golden Sliced
    and maybe a Mac Baren aro

What's the opinions on this list? Its kinda mix matched but I'm still trying to fill me a good rotation!

Thanks,
    Jomo

2. pottsy

pottsy Member

Add some Club Blend, some Jubilee, and some Presbyterian to that list, and you are golden. :)

Pretty good list actually. Other than a MacBaren Aro, I have tried all of those, and have not been disappointed.

3. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Hell Jomo! Get some Dunhill in there! Flake and Deluxe Navy Rolls (GAF & DNR respectively) are in a class by themselves. You will thank yourself for doing this. Wonderful tobaccos on your list, OGS will prove to you there really is prime smoke for a fairly reasonable (at least for now) cost.

Also get a flat of 8oz canning jars so you can open 'em all and jar 'em, smoke 'em and enjoy 'em! :)

Give Reiner Long Golden Flake AND Solani Silver Flake a consideration too, they are Deee-lishyus! :thumb:

They are somewhat expensive but broken down into price/bowl.........for the quality of smoke and flavors...... ya may decide to get more! It's that good!

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    cogito ergo puff

4. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

They all sound good to me . I'd toss in a P.S. blend .. just cause

5. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

I'll second the GAF, and also suggest
    some MacB Golden Extra. Surprised
    that the Ruffino didn't mention it. :dunno:

dp

6. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Damn it .. I wanted to but I didnt want to ....... :deadhorse1: :deadhorse: :horse:

7. Tenthgate

Tenthgate Member

I can speak for the orlik blend. That stuff is just great. It's refreshing to smoke, like quenching a thirst with sweet water is the only way i can describe it. I ended up smoking it 3 X today back to back.

For aromatics you could also try Boswell's stuff. I just ordered a sample of a bunch and they smoke cool and tasty. Bear blend is dark and amazing :)

8. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

Great list! I have had them all and love them all.
    Another you might add is Escudo.
    Also for an aro, if you want Mac Baren, try their Vanilla Cream.
    For an aro, I highly recommend Dan's Blue Note. :thumbsu:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.