1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

HV!! @ SP.com

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Morse, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

Has anybody else taken advantage of the bulk HV in 8 oz bags?

2. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Nah, I am more tempted though than I was...but still....even if it's really good, it's over 40 bucks for an 8oz bag, and I've never tried it. I can get a pound of GH Brown Flake any time I want for that money....

A lot of less regularly available tobaccos are coming back right now, which is nice. I just noticed that Pelican, while out of stock, reappeared on the P&C website. This must mean that they had some but sold out before I noticed. I know Pelican is Stokkebye (I think) and Kingfisher is Germain, but hopefully this means at the very least there might be some more Pelican to buy sometime soon elsewhere, and better yet maybe some Kingfisher around the corner. Who knows, though?

3. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

No, the last two I purchased were 1 lb bags. ;)

[​IMG]

4. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

Very nice! At least someone is taking advantage of the return of HV. With all the banter around here the last 8 months you would like to think someone is buying it! I haven't seen 1 lb bags so far but 8 oz bags are pretty ok!

Paul

Morse likes this.
  5. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

Yeah, if you buy two of the 8 oz bags it is dang near equal to one of the 1# bags, near as I can figure anyway.

BradNTX and SouthBound like this.
  6. Morse

Morse Active Member

Lol thats what I thought when I posted. My 4 tins and some Old Ironsides are on the way - should be here next week

Next time you sods are on your own! Oops channeling Berg there for a sec ;)

7. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

You couldn't give us a heads up on the OIS? I see how it is...:p:

8. Morse

Morse Active Member

Lol. Would have but that stuff was gone like a wayward wind - maybe 15 mins at most.

9. Nickypug

Nickypug Member

I bought two (1 Lb.) bags and several tins about a year and a half ago. I didn't know that it had became hard to get. I guess it's my fault.:shead:

10. phinz

phinz Active Member

Just placed an order for an 8 oz. bag to add to the cellar before the taxes skyrocket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.