I almost feel guilty asking this...

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by nesta, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

So, I don't have a huge sweet tooth, but there are two flavors I can rarely get enough of when I'm in the mood for something sweet. The first, of course, is a nearly universal love of chocolate. The second is a massive passion for anything coconut flavored.

So I like aromatics once in a while, and I love coconut. So does anybody know of any good quality aromatics with a mainly coconut flavor going on? Bonus points if there's a nice, solid, rich tobacco flavor that isn't totally hidden by the coconut, and major bonus points if there is a decent nicotine kick.

If there are flavors going on other than the coconut and tobacco, that could be okay, but I'd prefer it be something like coconut+chocolate or coconut+vanilla over something like a pina colada

2. ChrisD

ChrisD Member

3. ChrisD

ChrisD Member

4. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

Dan's Blue Note.

5. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

Solani Sweet Mystery X has a pretty coconuty flavor.

6. ruralhipster

ruralhipster Member

Sillem's Green might be worth a try: Coco-nutty and slightly fruity. Quality tobacco underneath. Mild nicotine unfortuneately.

Will have to try blending it with Bob's Chocolate flake when I get a chance. Umm Bounty bar (Mounds for you americans)

7. Dondi

Dondi Active Member

8. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

IRC Old Colonial has a coconut topnote thats not real heavy and has alittle chocolate too . The tobacco flavor isnt heavly masked ... it's a good unique old American blend . Lane has a coconut bulk but I cant remember what it's called . It was good for blending to me but may be one youd like straight .

9. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

Middleton's Kentucky Club Continental. It's an old-school OTC Burley blend, and I love it. I know for sure that you can order it from Milan Tobacco. It's on my "cellar list."

10. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Thanks for the suggestions, guys! Coconut twist is at the top of my list, but have heard mixed things about the coconut being at all noticible in the smoke. Luckily at least it's supposed to be potent and good :D

Oh I didn't know this had any coconut, I was under the impression it was just like fruity stuff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.