1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

I am proud of my wife....

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Sawbones, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sawbones

Sawbones Member

Jul 19, 2011
    Howdy all, I finally got the old lady to really try to smoke a pipe for real, and use Prince Albert. Well, after she saw a photo of Andie McDowell smoking a pipe she decided to give it a real try, and she likes it! I wanted her to use a cob, but she doesn't like those. She had her eye on the little Kaywoodie that was sent to me by Good Ole' Puff. She really likes that pipe, so I have decided to part with it and give it to her, provided she continues to take it seriously! Thanks again Puff for those pipes...
    I have some coffee flavored aromatic stuff that she likes as well, but I am very proud she likes PA...
    Mark w4mms likes this.
  2. Dutchking22

Dutchking22 Member

Feb 7, 2011
    Coffee Flavour?:D
  3. Beale

Beale Active Member

Apr 2, 2011
    Good on You!! I wish my wife would even sit with me while I smoke! Beale.
    Dutchking22 likes this.
  4. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    That's really cool. My wife started out with her own pipe and 4 oz of Mango Madness. When it ran out, she gave me the pipe back. Now she takes hits off mine when I smoke something she thinks smells good. She popped her head in my study today and noticed the scent of Firedance Flake. She took a couple of puffs and really liked it too. Its fun to be able to share with the women folk. :)
  5. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Very cool, I wish my G/F would give it a whirl, for now I just have to be happy with her smoking a nail on the porch with me while I puff a bowl.
  6. Jay

Jay Active Member

Apr 29, 2010
    We're proud of her too!
    Mark w4mms and Mington like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.