1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

I just have to ask...

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Twan013, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twan013

Twan013 Member

I haven't been very active on PSF for quite a while, but I occasionally stop by to drool over the new pipes. And as I've been looking, one thing I've noticed.. it sounds crazy, but I tend to associate pipes with tastes. Not any particular flavor, but when I look at a pipe, I want to think "man that's just a tasty looking pipe". I used to think "that would fit perfectly in my hand, or hanging clenched between my teeth" but since I've quit, the "taste" is the first thing I can think of.

Does anyone else go through this?

2. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi Twan,

...the short answer is "Yes and it's Hellish!!" Don't hang out with Yesterday's Men - it only makes it worse,

Be strong

Gerry

3. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

+1

Don't prolong the torture!

dp

4. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I'm not trying to be a wise ass , believe me .. when I say , maybe you should check out a forum for people who quite smoking cause this place has got to be killin you to read through

5. dubhdarra

dubhdarra Active Member

the word for that is "radice"

now go start eating vile european cheeses and drinking red wine to excess as your new hobbies. your missus will let you start smoking again asap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.