1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

I need a heads up.......

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Coffee-Cup, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coffee-Cup

Coffee-Cup Member

Hey Guys,

I have been trying to purchase Stonehaven and SG Full Virginia Flake, but have missed the sales narrowly by the time that I found out. So would you guys give me a heads up when you see either available for sale. I had a sample of both from a B&M which has gone out of business and I loved them both. Thanks again guys.

2. Coffee-Cup

Coffee-Cup Member

Hey guys, I realized too late that I posted this on the wrong forum-it should have been pipe tobacco. I did try to cancel but it did not cancel. Hopefully the moderator will transfer this post to the right forum.

3. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

If you keep a close eye on the forum someone always gives a collective shout out whenever anything scarce becomes available.

4. ryan65

ryan65 Member

yep the shoutbox is the best option, I was recently able to get both stonehaven and FVF because of the it :)

5. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

I MAY have a tin of FVF, but it'd cost you some Danish blends. :)

dp

6. pottsy

pottsy Member

7. Stoked

Stoked Member

You got in through the back door. They are out of bulk. When you click on SG Bulk you'll see that it's out of stock.

@CC: Maybe you should give McC #22 a shot. It's a very nice flake Virginia and comparable to SG FVF from what I've heard. I enjoy #22 a lot and it has good reviews.

8. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

Awwwww. I got all excited.

9. pottsy

pottsy Member

Shoot. Sorry to get your hopes up.

10. commonsenseman

commonsenseman Member

Heya there Mr Cup, nice to see ya!

I may have a little of each if you need some to tide you over :startle:

11. Coffee-Cup

Coffee-Cup Member

Greetings Ryan65, I am glad that someone is getting some good tabaccos. I will monitor this site on a daily basis; you have definitely given me hope. I went so far as contacting SG asking them when will they make their tobaccos available here in the US; as yet I got no reply.

12. Coffee-Cup

Coffee-Cup Member

Perique, you are correct it is an old page and they are out of stock. I talked to them last week, because I had ordered 5 pounds on line and they called me and told me that I had used an old page and that they had to cancell my order because of lack of product. But thanks for the heads up on McC #22; I will try it out.

13. Coffee-Cup

Coffee-Cup Member

Well, Well, Mr. Commonsenseman I am a little surprised to see you. I will definitely contact you; it is interesting that I had never thought to ask.

14. Coffee-Cup

Coffee-Cup Member

Sorry Snake I have only been smoking again for a year after a 20 year layoff so I don't have anything to trade. :wave: I am hoping to establish my own tobacco celler but at this point the cupboards are bare. :bing:

15. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Cup, keep your eyez open and be ready to move when the moment is "right". We all know that the really coveted 'baccy goes like hotcakes at a church breakfast!

First scout out the dealers who normally have it or have had it in stock, keep their numbers or urls handy. Strike while the iron is hot!

:velho:
    Ed Puff!

P.S. TAD & PAD, if you snooze, you looze..........out. So WIN! :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.