1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

I Need A New Pipe

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by SBritton, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Sorry...what I mean is no-one has ever recommended me as a possible alternative for wiring their house...in fact, I have been 'sullied' before (even, repeatedly)...my wife's family...plumbers all, have had similar experiences...guess I'm jaded by my particular skill set...just glad to see Sas isn't...one more reason I can't wait to justify the greenbacks to give him a buzz.

Edited to add-People tend to 'talk up' themselves, or their friends...never direct competition. I sincerely appreciate an open approach to 'capitalism' especially when it benefits us all.

Rant over...promise.

2. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

No worries man... I understood. I gave up on bragging a long time ago. Far better to under promise and over deliver than the other way around.

3. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

4. SBritton

SBritton Member

Wooooo. I remember back in my wee days of working on PCs. I would brag and try to work on peoples machines. That was a nightmare. But I learned most of my tricks of the trade by fixing what I had messed up.

5. SBritton

SBritton Member

I just received pictures of my close to finished pipe. I am having him break it in right now. That is how i prefer it. When I get it I will post pictures of it off a high definition camera. It's amazing!

6. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

:confused: you're letting Sas pre smoke a pipe for you!!! He's gonna send you a burned through chunk of briar reeking of cat urine...[​IMG]

Looking forward to seeing pics SB!

7. SBritton

SBritton Member

Ew. Can not wait to get it. Cats or none.

8. doskopanda

doskopanda Member

I;m going to buy a new pipe, but i'm not sure what I should get..hmmph :blink:

9. SBritton

SBritton Member

Talk to Sas ad send him a few pics. That is what I did and he created something that is quite nice.

10. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

SBritton's lucky the pipe is straight or I'd keep it myself.

11. SBritton

SBritton Member

Do you keep the defective ones? Wait, dumb question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.