1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

I need some self control...

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by nesta, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MakDragon

MakDragon Illegitimi non carborundum

Beautiful pipe! Enjoy and stop worrying about PAD. It's curable, but who wants that?????

2. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Holy.... :doh:

I just remembered I have an uncashed check for $25 as a reward for not dying this year. I'll still see about maybe seeing if I can win a few more dollars...but I'm definitely ordering myself a pipe today :puffy:

Anybody know anything about the Jirsa pipes? I've never heard of this brand. Can anybody speak to the quality/consistancy?

If not I'll flip a coin and choose either the Ben Wade or the Savinelli!

3. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Ordered the Ben Wade Canadian. And some pipe cleaners. I can't wait!

4. soundlzrd

soundlzrd Active Member

Glad you too fell to pier presure. I no longer ask around here, I already know the answer.

Nice pipe btw.

5. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Well, once I realized I COULD afford it, one thing led to another...though it was a really difficult choice between the Canadian and the Lovat, as I like both shapes and have neither one yet. But I think I made the right choice this time round :)

6. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Well they're certainly quick to take down pictures...I wish I'd gotten a chance to save the catalog picture. Oh well...I don't expect it will come much later than Tuesday or Wednesday...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.