1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

I was thinking of buying this pipe... Do you think I should?

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Sleeping Sun, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArtisanArcher

ArtisanArcher Member

Jan 22, 2011

The is the search engine from smokingpipes.com. the last entry is for length. Search for any pipe over 9 inches in length. Non of them are under a hundred dollars, but they'd all be worth what you'd pay for 'em.

Hope that Helps
  2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Vaperburlataro ! Mayor

Sep 25, 2009
    Nah ... Buy two new Kaywoodies for that money or hook up w/ strongirish ... you'll probably be happier imo . Unless you just gotta have it .... then by all means go for it :)
  3. JuJu McMojo

JuJu McMojo Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Plan A) Buy the Ranger, recognizing it for what it is--a novelty pipe that will deliver novelty pipe smokes. Nothing against them, but they aren't up to modern day standards.

Plan B) Save up and buy a churchwarden from Peterson, Stanwell, Nording, etc that comes with both a long and short stem. In this way,even if the situation is not right for a churchwarden, you don't take the pipe out of the rotation. Trust me, when the day comes that we're pressed into service in the battle for Middle Earth, most pipesters will be reaching for their Petes and Stannys.

Plan C) Start reading Twain, then you can buy a cob, which is both a novelty and a serious smoking machine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.