1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm in love. Again.

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Jomodeere, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jomodeere

Jomodeere Member

Hey all,
    Today while I was doing a little youtubing I ran across this pipe that I'm pretty sure I am going tio have to have. Its a Dr. Grabow Omega. It looks like a Peterson (which I hope to get some day) and I found the thread for it and saw some great reviews! I guess this is my April TAD. Keep your eyes peeled for me and let me know if you find one!

Thanks as always! :)
    Jomo

2. Jomodeere

Jomodeere Member

PAD not TAD!

3. Strongirish

Strongirish Member

Oh man, I just sold one through the For Sale thread on this forum yesterday! eBay has them all the time.

4. DMWyatt

DMWyatt Member

I wish my PAD affliction were as easy going as yours. I could have a 10-20 pipe rotation of Grabows for where my PAD longings take me... and I probably will have 10-20 Grabows before I actually bring my cheapskate hand to lay out the cash to satisfy those longings! :lol:

5. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

Grabows are great pipes and an excellent value for the money. I've got five in my rotation and the smaller ones (Dukes and Larks) are perfect for short smokes. May you enjoy your new Omega in the best of health!

6. sarge564

sarge564 Member

My Omega was in an estate purchase. One of my favorites. Love it!

7. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

I sold two at the pipe show last month!
    They are a great little pipe for the money....should give you years of smoking pleasure.

8. colorduke

colorduke Active Member

You can order your grabow omega direct from the factory and save a few$$$$$$.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.