1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

I'm stoked!

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Stoked, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokingmiami

Smokingmiami Member

Very nice pipe. Congrats on the score. So how does it smoke?

2. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

That pipe is a beaut, and the texture of that sand blast is really attractive.

3. Stoked

Stoked Member

The chamber is conical. It's deep too. It measures 20.83 mm diameter and 50.29 mm deep. Deep enough for a really long smoke!

I've just cleaned the bowl with a little Everclear to help remove any ghosting. Fortunately, there was practically no cake build up. So I'm letting it dry (using a fan of course). I'm going to try out some Tinderbox Special Blend tonight. SB is becoming one of my top 3 favorites and I may just dedicate this pipe to it. It's a shaggy cut and I think SB may be perfect for a big bowl pipe.

4. rusty

rusty Member

Nice pipe, but what difference is there in pipes with different grade numbers? 1 being cheapest 10 dearest? what do the numbers represent? Very curious.

5. Whalehead King

Whalehead King Balaenius Rex!!

There's a difference between bragging and sharing . Nice pipe. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Thanks for sharing.
    WK

6. Jay

Jay Active Member

Perique,

Cool pipe. I love the sandblast finish. A sandblast finish is definitely my next pipe. thanks for sharing.

totally green with envy

J

7. Stoked

Stoked Member

Yup, I had a few smokes from this sandblast today and it smokes real nice. I tried a difficult blend in it, one that was hard to keep lit in my other pipes. It smoked this blend just fine, big difference from my other Savs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.