1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm wondering what Aros bite Y'all . I have had good luck w/ them

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by ruffinogold, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey Tom

Smokey Tom Active Member

Thanks, I'll check it out.

ruffinogold likes this.
  2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I'll check to see if I have anymore . I had put some in the box pass and dont know if it's all I had or not . I tried Paladin a while back and it was ok so I bought the St.George blend and about freaked out ! I've turned non Aro smoking people on to it and they've really liked it . It's a damn good blend . I'll check for ya

3. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Dude , youre in luck ... message me yer addy and I'll send you an unopened tin ... Merry Christmass :)

EmperorGix likes this.
  4. Smokey Tom

Smokey Tom Active Member

Thanks, I appreciate it!

ruffinogold likes this.
  5. EmperorGix

EmperorGix Member

This forum and its people are fantastic. I got a warm feeling when I read this, and it wasn't gas this time either...

AE is one of my favorite aromatics. Never bites me, not a lick, unless I force it to by huffing and puffing like a runaway freight train. It's got to be chemistry... As far as flavor goes, take a look at Rich's Maple Steamer. I've heard it's a fantastic maple blend, and even better than AE. I read this from guys who don't normally do aromatics, too. That said, I can't vouch for it personally. I think www.richscigarstore.com/ is the place to get it, if memory serves...

OldSouled65 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.