1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Indian River Gold

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Gradog, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gradog

Gradog Member

I stopped in at the Pipe and Cigar Den in Vero Beach Florida. I bought 8oz of there Indian River Gold. They say this is there best selling blend and I can see why. It is just tobacco Burly and Virginia. It has a great flavor top to bottom. I wonder how this is done. Most tobaccos don't start giving up there true flavors till a few minuets into the smoke, then they change about 2/3 of the way down the bowl. This tobacco started off great, continued great and burnt down to the bottom with no relight. If that wasn't good enough, they only charge $1.00 for packaging and the true cost of shipping. I like this Mom and Pop tobacco Shop. :coffee:

2. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

Sounds like a real winner Dog. Is it a true shop blend or a repackage of a commercial tobacco? *Most* house blends are just repackaged blends with an in-house name.

3. daveinlax

daveinlax Member

4. Gradog

Gradog Member

I think they mix it. They have 5 gal containers of tobacco under a wooden bench. They said they will custom blend and keep it on file. Too bad I live in N.Y. I could really spend some money here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.