1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Inspired TAD & A Packing Epiphany

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by OrganizdMadman, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OrganizdMadman

OrganizdMadman Member

So after my g/f gave me the LOTR extended edition DVD set for Christmas, I had a 'lil inspired TAD.
    I purchased a couple ounces of each of JFH Middle Earth series, and a little T&C's Hobbit's Weed.

I tried Hobbit's Weed first (and the jury's still out on that blend, tastes way too chemically the first time around...maybe if I let it set awhile) anyway back to the story. I've always had trouble with pipes getting too hot, gurgling, and going out after a minute or two. I usually use the traditional 3 step packing method, but about halfway through the smoke I got frustrated and tamped it down really tight to the point the draw was like a milkshake...and BAM! It stayed lit and smoked cool, zero hookah noises, and glowing red cherry. Almost smoked all the way to the bottom without a relight! I know this might not be a big deal to a lot of ya, but I'm as tickled as a kid taking the training wheels off!
    I think I'm getting the hang of this! :D

ol gto, Mark w4mms and TRAVIS like this.
  2. cobbsmoker

cobbsmoker Active Member

Yepper! A firm pack has always smoked slow, cool and dry for me and in my experience loose packs have always smoked hot and fast and can cause tongue bite.

3. furious

furious Junque collector

Trial and error works every time!!

4. Ol Brokedik

Ol Brokedik Active Member

Doing it your way is going to be the best way.

5. Rewster66

Rewster66 Active Member

Except when your in court for a parking ticket and the judge gets you confused with the one of the drug dealers in front of or behind you.

I'm stuck in Folsom prison, and time keeps dragging on.:(

OrganizdMadman, HCraven and Lestrade like this.
  6. Lestrade

Lestrade Active Member

I've been wanting to try Hobbit's Weed for a while but keep getting sidetracked.

Rewster66 likes this.
  7. OrganizdMadman

OrganizdMadman Member

I've heard how great it is, but when I first opened it, it had a strong medicinal cherry scent and flavor.
    Maybe it was just really really fresh, when I phoned in the order (their website is temporarily down) the gentleman said they had just mixed up a fresh batch the night before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.