Is my life that boring or I'm I just easy to please?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by sarge564, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Your Huckleberry

Words to live by. I like it.

2. 5H4N3

5H4N3 Active Member

Gotta love triple D! It's my go-to Friday night entertainment.

3. cigarmonkey21

cigarmonkey21 Member

My solace is the sound of nature, nothing in more relaxing then sitting outdoors and relaxing to the sounds of nature and nothing man made and enjoying a pipe or cigar. My heart of gold girlfriend realized truly how ,iChat it means to me so she got a cd of nature for when it is too cold to sit outside and I just close my eyes and imagine. Now only if she would let me smoke in the house.

WalkinStick and psquared like this.
  4. Tsal

Tsal Old Timey

When I use to live in LA it was fatburger or pinks! Even better yet Oki Dogs! The good ole days.

5. Moose

Moose Active Member

As long as it is something you enjoy, you have truly reached Nirvana. Enjoy your evening with tube and tobacco my brother.

WalkinStick likes this.
  6. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

Arrival of a tub (or two) of Prince Albert is always grounds for a celebration...

7. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

My Son keeps telling me to stop chasing that thing. That in my mind will bring me joy, happiness, & fulfillment.
    History shows that after I have achieved it, it has not brought me any of the things that I had been sure that it would.
    “ Daddy, try to be thankful for what you have and not what you wish you had ”.
    Sorry for rambling.

Thuber88 and cigarmonkey21 like this.
  8. fogpipe

fogpipe Member

Sounds like a great day to me :)

9. sarge564

sarge564 Member

Okay, no more of me posting on here during work hours. Both times I have done it, within an hour of posting "slow day", it turns to crap. On the day of my original post I soon found myself at the scene of a crash in a ditch with about 2 feet + of cold water and very slippery and muddy ditch banks. I got delayed on the tacos, but they were good. I came home to change uniform pants and boots and my UPS package. Had to cut that puppy open and take one of my new cobs with me for the rest of the day. I didn't get to catch Triple D, but still on the DVR for another night.
    Thanks for everyone's responses.
    btw- the lady in the crash is reported as doing fine.

Basil Meadows and WalkinStick like this.
  10. User3940

User3940 Active Member

True so True. I thought I was the only one that experienced that. At least I think I experienced that. A little fuzzy.

Albert likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.