1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this a good cob?

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by smokinjoe, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coastal Bend

Coastal Bend Get off my lawn...

Looks great, too.

2. TheMadMan

TheMadMan Active Member

That's what i call thinking outside the box with that stem. Nice work & great looking pipe:th1:

3. Darkly

Darkly Active Member

It was one of my favorite smokers so I just couldn't let it go with a broke stem..lol

TheMadMan likes this.
  4. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

I am a big H&H fan, but Ive never seen a pouch like that...if its anything like the SWR pouch, I think I'd prefer it to the "Luxury Pouch" they use...

5. Darkly

Darkly Active Member

They did use the foil pouch but when Lane Ltd. took it over they changed the packaging over to these cello wrapped plastic folding pouchs.. I also noticed that the cut went from its old super fine almost cigarette tobby style shag cut to a thin ribbon cut.. otherwise, I couldn't detect any differences in flavor or smokability. Personally, though I do like the Foil Pouch better, but I like the new cut better.. Meh.. whatcha gonna do.. *shrugs*

Spillproof likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.